Meet me and the mr

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Sunday

Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone!!!

It has been quite the week/weekend for me and Charles! The week was awesome! I finished week 1 of Couch to 5 K..woo hoo! Yay me! I know it is a small step, but it is a small step to a big goal for me. Charles and I have decided that we will run the Susan G. Koman Race for the Cure in April. I am aimed to finished Couch to 5K the end of March, so this will be perfect timing for my first 5K :) AND Charles has agreed to run it with me (at my pace)  ha ha ha, he'll be walking!!  Oh and along with the C25K, I was up and in the gym by 5:45am twice this week. I really want to be in the gym first thing in the AM at least half the week. I admit, 5am SUCKS, but i feel so much better throughout the day and week.

Friday night, Charles and I stayed in and didn't do too much.

Saturday was a phenomenal day!! The Tybee Island Critz Half Harathon was held Saturday morning and i have not one, not two, not three, but FOUR friends running their first 13.1!! They all finished in AMAZING time and I could not be more proud or excited for them!!! This is the race that i have set for myself to run next year, so having them finish and not be in too much pain after is a HUGE encouragement to me.

Today, Sunday, Charles and I ventured to early service together for the first time. 8:45 am can make you forget things, like my Bibly being left in the pew. Thank goodness the minister, Karen (who is actually marrying us), found it and has it safely in the church office. After church we got in a quick workout then it was time to get ready for our Engagement Session with Beacon Photo! We had a GREAT time with Michael Edde and i can't wait to share some of the photos with you all!! We were able to incorporate the dogs and some cute crafty things i had made :) Oh and there is a cute little surprise for our GSU and App State friends!!

Well that is all for now :) I just wanted to give you an update on my week. I will share some of the engagement pis when i get them!

~M. Johnson :)

2 comments: