Meet me and the mr

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Think...

I'm currently working out my next blog post in my head....I originally wanted to write about my and Charles' first wedding shower and how wonderful it was and I may still do that. I also thought about writing a post regarding the Restoring Love event in Dallas that my sister was a part of. And then i thought, well maybe I will write about my feelings on the state of this country...it's not a political but i just feel so sad about where our country is and what it's people have become. Trust me when I say, I am not perfect and i make plenty of judgments on my own, but i have never felt the hate that is currently resonating throughout different races, genders, and sexual orientations. It makes me sad and disappointed. Maybe i'll figure out a way to write a post that incorporates the showers, Restoring Love, and my sadness. I don't know...i'm going to work on it and I'll get something finished before the week is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment